Saturday, April 25, 2015

Wedding Tips for Outdoor Weddings at Home or Private Estate, Atlanta weddings & Events


Having a wedding ceremony at your home? or private estate?

How amazing is it to have memories of your wedding day at your home that your guest and family will always remember. Who don’t love a beautiful outdoor wedding ceremony, we can all agree that it can be a very romantic scenery. With spring in the air and summer is almost here outdoor ceremonies are in full effect.  FSB Events Wedding Tip Wednesdays will be covering all the top reminders to consider before planning a wedding outdoors at your home or private estate.  

Join us and check out our weekly tips every Wednesday in May on
Facebook I Twitter I  Instagram  I Blog. Join the conversation by #fsbweddingtipwednesdays




Happy Planning, Shondola :)
__________________________


Photography by, www.julieannephoto.com

Atlanta Wedding Planner, Shondola Evans
Master Planner Designer Instructor  

404.216.0047

   Connect with us:
 




1 comment:

  1. Well dear I celebrated my wedding reception in really grand way that even today my guests which were invited talked a lot about that. You really shared a great pic of scenery. I also love outdoor wedding ceremony.

    ReplyDelete